Classique

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I need to finish unpaking

You would not know this unless you looked in the spare bedrooms. I have oodless and oodless of things that need to be unpacked. One room is filled with all sorts of stuff. The other room has boxes of bathroom stuff - makeup, hair, and bath stuff. Then there boxes of stuff that goes in my dresser drawers. Although since the stuff is still in the spare room it's telling me that - I don't use it.

There are somethings I need to find asap. I moved and packed in the winer time. So I don't know where any capris are or my warmer weather shirts. And I have no idea where my socks are. I do have a pair of mismatched socks that I have used with sneakers. Kinda silly that all my socks are in some unknown spot.

In the messy spare room I have an older dresser. It use to be my grandparents. I love the shape and size. Don't care for the wood color. What I want to do this summer is to sand it down and paint it black. I don't know how hard that will be. I've read some blogs of people who have done this and have beautiful after pictures. It doesn't seem too hard. Maybe I should practice on my desk. It's cheap and old. Plus maybe that will help urge my need to buy the desk set that I love that's always in the PotteryBarn mag. That magazine is Dangerous!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: