Classique

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's started

I started a real diet. Def. not something that I plan out and try. So far I'm down 10lbs. The first two days were hard. But, now I'm pretty use to it. What makes it easy is that I am hardl ever hungry. So that "need" to snack all the time is gone. Another great thing is as lunch time I would just eat what I had. Now half the time I'm not in the mood for part of it or only want a few bites of whatever. And then I'm done. That's a lot of saved calories. I need to start throwing in exercise.

I don't have a goal yet. I need one. I could:
Make a lot of short terms goals.
Make a long term goal
Have a time frame.
There are a pair of pants I want to get into. I should find them and take a picture to remind myself.

I'm excited about these 10 lbs. and look foward to more sucess.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: