Classique

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping

I like to order clothes online. And of course it comes with risks. I was shopping tonight at Old Navy and Piperlime. I think it's great that other people who have got the same item give their opinion and comment on their purchase. I love the people who put their height and size. I really wish people had to put their age and their fashion sense.

So many times I read, "such a pretty print.".

But that tells me nothing. If the person is 60 we probably are not going to have the same opinion. -or- a 30 year old who could careless about what they wear as long as it's comfortable.

I need more details people!

A side thought: you can shop Piperlime, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Gap from the same sight.

Now that I'm older I don't ever end up buying from Gap. I'm my early 20's I was obsessed. I serriously bought a new shirt or two from them every payday. 10 years later I've decided that --- there are only so many ways to do a solid color shirt. I'm kinda over it. ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL- I still like Gap for their striped shirts and plain things
-M