Classique

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Stella!

Today is my gorgeous friend Stellas birthday. A lot has changed over the past 15+ years but I still consider her an amazing friend. She made Jr. High so much fun. We use to do the most crazy things: hand stands in elevators, the movie laugh, roller blading on one foot (she would share one with me so we each had one, since i didn't have roller blades),...etc

1998 (dec.) - we decided to get an apartment together. I remember how fun it was looking at all the apartments and the ladies would point out the kitchens and they would be hideous and it would be hard not to bust up laughing.

2001 - we went to Rocky Point. It was a tight squeeze driving down in a Chevy calvier coupe with about 6 people - but a great spring break I am glad that she invited me - even though i came back with tonsillitis.

2003 - she moved away from. While I don't get to hang out with her. It still feels like nothings changed.

My life would be totally different if we hadn't became friends. I am such a better person and learned a lot of important qualities in my much needed younger years - Thank you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA. HAVE AN AMAZING TIME IN DISNEYWORLD (what a great week go)!

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Oh man, I just commented on her blog and didn't realize it was her b-day! Happy B-day Stella! lol

Mrstx said...

OMG Angela, I love you so much!

The movie laugh! I wonder if it would still be funny. We should go to a movie when you are in Texas and see if we are brave enough to try it!

You were my first true blue best friend and we were inseparable for so many years. I totally remember sharing rollerblades...aww we really were just little girls still during that summer we became friends. And it hasn't been 15 years...more like 17! More than half our lives! I can't wait to see you again. Soon, promise?