Classique

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Girl

In a month I am going to go meet a guy that lives in Austin, Texas, from eharm. I am soo excited. He is older and that doesn't bother me one bit. There are lots of people that have many years between them. He is so much fun to talk to. We have been talking on the phone for 2-4 hours, per day. I don't think I have talked that much on the phone since i was in Jr. High. I think he is fascinating to talk to and love listening to what he has to say. I am not much of a phone person, I would rather text. This is fun and it makes me happy.

3 comments:

Mrstx said...

Texas huh? Hmmm, I wonder who else you would possibly want to visit in Texas....

Let me know if you think of anybody!

ha ha! Seriously are you meeting him here or there? If you are flying into Houston let me know! I have a guest room and would love to have you. And keep you. And feed you. And make you play with my kids. And then we can go toilet papering in my neighborhood.

whaddayathink?

Angela said...

I would love to visit you!!! That would be so much fun.
I am going to visit him.
These days it's not very impressive to have a guy come to your parents house to pick you up. lol

Anonymous said...

I want to see you too!!!!!! I can't wait to hear the update after your visit!!