Classique

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Host

I love the Twilight series and cannot wait for the forth book to come out in August and the movie to come out around my Birthday (I think they planned it to be a 30th Birthday present for moi). I actually wasn't sure if i would buy her new book The Host but when i saw the book for $14 at Costco, i figured how could I NOT buy it.

I found a scorpion walking on a paper bag (they were almost the same color) right near my bed (my bed is pretty low to the ground). So needless to say i've been a little spooked. So, I'm not going to read it until i clean my room. I got a bunch of storage containers at Costco yesterday. Most of the stuff in my room needs to come out because it really shouldn't be. Please let there be no more scorpions in my room. I got stung once when i was asleep about 7-years ago and since then they creap me out! I've been taking a black light to my room every night - but there are just so many places it could be.

1 comment:

AZ Larsens said...

Yay! I love the Twilight Series too! Haven't read the Host yet though. Sci-Fi isn't really my thing but I'm willing to give it a shot since it's by S.M. I'm on the wait list at the library for it!