Classique

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm stifling

Wow! I am melting. It is getting incredibly hot outside. I hate being hot and coming inside and still being hot. It is depressing to think that I will not be cold until Halloween. Every summer the same routine happens. Limit my time outside. If it doesn't involve shade, water, or A.C. I probably won't be involved. At least I have powerful AC in my car. ::fingers crossed::

Last summer when my ac broke in the car, that day and half, it sucked big time before i was able to get it to the dealership. I can be bit dramatic. I am sure the guys at the dealership thought it was funny when i showed up and got out with all these freezer packs that i had put on my back, legs, and forhead - i was desperate and it did help for the 30 minute drive. I was very nervous about the bill. It actaully was super cheap about $75 for Honda to replace some switch. I had no idea that the dealership could invoice any part for under $300. ;-)
Every summer I also start getting on my moving kick. Michelle, i heard on the news that the snow on your Mount Hood will be bringing me a litle cooler weather. Please send it ASAP!!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Shay said...

Hi Angela, You do look familiar. Cute blog. Thanks for saying "hi"