Classique

Thursday, June 26, 2008

We are being overtaken

I decided to come back out to the office to blog about our infestation. I open the door and what do i see on the carpet another one. OMG!

Bugs and spiders and that sort of thing do not bother me. Unless they are touching me. Scorpions on the other hand I do not want to even see! Ever since i got stung in my early 20's they just creep me out. The last few weeks we have found a scorpion every few days or so. I have been trying not to think about them. If this is my parents way of trying to get me to start thinking about moving out - they are sure doing a good job.

Mom: Angela doesn't seem to want to move out?
Dad: Well, she hates scorpions lets move a large family of them in.
Mom: Oh honey, you're so smart. That is such a wonderful idea.
Dad: I know, why didn't we think of this years ago.

Okay that probably didn't happen.

THIS IS SOOO F'ing gross! How is a girl spose to get her much needed beauty sleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know... I think you are on to something. It's a good plan, but they are also hurting themselves...lol. I guess you do what you gotta do! :)