Classique

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm back

I spent the weekend in San Francisco with Michelle. It was my first time there and lots of fun. Thank you Michelle for everything!!! Your such a great friend. I am glad that we have been friends for so long, i always have a blast when ever we hang out.


View from the hotel. There was overcast the entire day.


Michelle in Shakespeares garden. It was very peaceful and pretty there.


Me in Shakespeares Garden


Michelle posing


We went on a hiking trail at Golden Gate Park. It was very pretty lots of green and some pretty flowers.


The mighty Golden Gate Bridge


Driving up Lombard Street (luckily Michelle is driving. I don't know if it was growing up on the flat streets in Arizona. But, driving on steep roads freaks me out).


At the top of Lombard Street


Lombard Street - looking up. What a cute neighborhood. Can you imagine living here? And people thinking your street/drive-way is an amusement park. ;-)


The "7-ladies" you know from um "full house". I googled it and found where it was at (i probably shouldn't admit that, huh?)


We drove up to San Jose and went to the Winchester Mystery Mansion. If you have not been, this place is wacky. Here is the one picture I took (didn't think to take pictures inside). The lady back in the 1900's did normal things to her house- - you know like putting a door on the 2nd floor that just drops off (white door in picture "door to know where").



No comments: