Classique

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Achoo!!!

Last Thursday my nose kept running and I kept sneezing. Each day it's gotten a little worse. I originally thought it was allergies (although I've never had them before to compare too).

Well, it's now Tuesday and I have been getting worse each day. Although I'm not going through a Kleenex box day like I was... i just have all this pressure. Nothing seems to be working. I guess if I'm not getting better tomorrow I'll suck it up and pay the price to go to the Doctor.

4 comments:

~ Sara Ann said...

How are you feeling today? I decided it was my turn to catch the bug too. I've never had allergies, so I don't know what it is I have. A cold? Allergies? Who knows. But I have lots of sneezing (which, did you know, is actually 1/10th of an orgasm?)... and an abundance of snot. YUMMY. LOL

~ Sara Ann said...

Hi there I just wanted to check in on you and see how you're feeling!! I was thinking about you! <3, Sara

Angela said...

Yea!!! And now I have a reader. Thanks for checking up on me and reading my blog - you're sweet! I am almost all better, just he final mucus need to leave. Weirest cold or whatever of my life.
Wow, 1/10th of an orgasm...lol

~ Sara Ann said...

Yep, 1/10th. Smile now.