Classique

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We've been a shopping!

What does Angela do when she gets 4 days off from work?

She shops and updates her blog (I was so sick of bright pink and daisy's)!

I really think it's best that I go to work every day, all this free time has been very bad! I've been a little out of control. :-(

On Thursday my sister Kim and I planned on going shopping and it was going to be a quick trip, like under an hour type thing. I think we shopped for 4 hours. We got some amazing stuff. I almost have a whole new super cute and fun wardrobe. She found some great stuff for me and I helped her find some cute stuff too.

Today, I went to the Library District with my mom and sister to get some stuff I "reserved", so awesome! Afterwards we went to Sweet Tomatoes for an early dinner.

I asked if we could stop at the mall to see if a shirt I had gotten was in a bigger size. I love the shirt but don't really want to cram my big body into it. Not so cute. We headed to the mall. The only shirt they had left was the size I needed! I'm super happy about it. It's a cute hot pink shirt and it will be perfect for the Britney Spears concert I'm going to on Friday!!!! Yes, I'm 30 and super excited to see Britney. Only 6 more days!!!

Anyways, so we are at the mall and I kind of jokingly told my mom that she needs to let Kim and I help her pick out some clothes. I know I shouldn't say stuff like that. But, isn't letting her dress horrible worse? I am not even joking when I say that my mom doesn't know what to wear or looks good on her. She loves the "mom" jeans and a short shirt. Not cute!

At first she told us she was not trying anything on. We talked her into that.

Then she was not going to buy anything. Talked to her into that as well.

It was so strange seeing her in some of the things that we picked out for her. Not because they looked bad on her. BUT because we have never seen patterns or these kinds of styles on mom before. Long story short we went to two malls and she got a bunch of cute tops and bottoms. I seriously am wishing some of her new things could end up in my closet. I am so excited that she got some cute new stuff.

No comments: