Classique

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anticipation

My interview for the supervisor position was this past Tuesday. I got asked the usually questions like...

Why do you want this position?
What makes you a good candidate for the job?
When are you getting married and having kids?

LOL, okay in all fairness to "D", I have known her for years. Almost 10 to be exact.

We also talked about how at our office there is a 48-50 year old women who is pregnant and it looks fricken weird. Imagine a lady with grey curly grandma hair that has a big old prego belly. I'm not going to lie it kind of grosses me out. I think it's okay for men to have kids at that age but not women. I don't get it.

Anyways, I haven't heard anything about the position I applied for yet. Everyone is being told on Monday. Only I wont be there. I am subbing on Monday and Tuesday. I won't be back at work until Wednesday. I am dying to know. I am tempted to go in on Monday after I'm done subbing. All I know is that if I do not get it I am going to be pretty pissed off - I've been with the company for 10 years. 10 years! I am so ready to do something new...

No comments: