Classique

Monday, April 6, 2009

Twilight + Charmed =

Right after book 3 of the Twilight series came out my friend got me hooked. In addition my sister and I are currently captivated in watching all of the seasons of the TV series Charmed (I am almost about to start season six). Luckily the Library District has all the episodes that we can borrow for free.

I love the Library District! I just joined at the end of last year. Prior to last year I had not set foot in a Library in at least a decade. My have things changed. Who knew all the cool things they have and the best part is that it’s all FREE. I love requesting items online! Then just stopping by to pick up my requests and when I get there all I have to do is grab my stuff from the requests and then I can proceed to go check myself out (at the computer not in the bathroom mirror). ;-)

Requesting online is the best. There is no writing down any book numbers or searching high and low trying to find a certain item. They do it for you. I probably take advantage of it a little too much. Even if it’s at my location and it’s on the shelf - - I add to my requested items (I don’t go and find it myself). Which probably makes me lazy - Thank you library staff for getting my books for me, you’re awesome!!! On top of books I am usually checking out CD, DVD, self help, and cookbooks, and recent releases.

What do you get when you mix the Twilight books with the TV show Charmed? Answer: Vampires and Witches and my latest book obsession….White Witch, Black Curse.

3 comments:

Kori Ann said...

I just checked out this series that was recommended at my library, I haven't started them yet, so I will let you know, but the first is called undead and unwed. It looks good. 30 year vampire woman. Anyway, it sounds like you would be interested in something like this so you should check it out. its by Mary Janice Davidson.

Anonymous said...

Oh brother. White Witch, Black Curse. Wow I don't think your busy enough ;)

chlorinemonster said...

I almost started watching that show after I was done with Gilmore Girls. But figured I had enough of American tv while in Germany. Not good for my German