Classique

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Day

I have an interview today at 2 with my bosses boss, we will call her D.

Not only have I lost my mind my dad is getting a little crazy about this potential promotion.
I even have evidence:
  • Tell them that your working on your masters in education but it's just a backup plan in case you move.
  • Tell them that being a teacher is your second choice.

Okay it's kind of cute that he's into the idea. But seriously i have known D for about 10 years and I have worked under her for awhile. She is the one that approves that I work so few hours so I can reach my dreams of being a teacher.

Good luck to me. I am either going to be doing a new job or applying out of state in a few weeks.

5 comments:

Mrstx said...

Ack! Well I am selfish and I want you to move to Texas...but what an amazing opportunity! Good luck on your interview!

chlorinemonster said...

good luck! let me know how it goes

Anonymous said...

Haha dad was so funny this morning!!! But did you let them know that your precious angel is your first priority ;) Haha. Hope the interview went well.

Angela said...

Stella, I know. If it doesn't work out I'm still thinking Texas. I'm selfish too, I don't like what teacher here make. Won't do it...no I won't! Okay maybe I would. ;-)

Angela said...

Kim - I think you should tell Dad who my "precious angel is".

Heather - I'm still waiting to find out. SIGH! Did you get the dresses i sent you?