Classique

Thursday, August 7, 2008

3.14159

Some of my friends are going camping this weekend. I was invited but I have to work Friday and Saturday night so I can't go. Which makes me sad. It would be great to get out of this 100+ degree weather and go up to the pines.

I started thinking about the last time I went with them and how some of their friends asked me if i wanted some pie. I remember there was two flavors - how fancy! Pie sounded perfect, at the time and I was really looking forward to it.

They brought me over my pie. I couldn't believe what I saw - pie filling in-between two pieces of white bread that was put in the sandwich grill. Well, looks aren't always everything so i tried it. It was so nasty I had to throw it out and then I couldn't stop laughing about how nasty it was and that they thought it was good stuff. So much for thinking they were gourmet campers.


Over the weekend I went out and some guy told me:

  • you're pretty
  • you seem cool
  • you're intelligent
  • you're young your only 29 years old
  • What are you doing with a 43 year old?
Very true (well i don't mean that in a vain way - but like wow, that was a good point kinda of way). I'm over it. Maybe I was in but in denial from the gecko.

2 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

yea, how is that weather? Today it's 30 degrees C. Not sure in F. But I can go outside without a sweater.

Anonymous said...

Duh! The girl who originated the "Saturday Night Discount" needs a young, fun, hottie.

The guy that helped you reach that conclusion sounds very familiar. ;)