Classique

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Monday is coming too quickly

It's been rather boring at home with Kim being gone on the cruise for the past week. I am so glad that she got back home a few hours ago. Thanks for the shot glasses!

I had a great weekend.

Michelle (I miss you - when r u going to visit / or when can i come visit?) sent me a text on Saturday telling me that Costco had the Breaking Dawn book for $12 - so of course I had to go and buy it. I haven't had time to read much of it. I am sure I'll be done very soon. Two of my friends each went to separate release parties on Friday. They sure had some funny people watching stories to tell me about (people wearing prom dresses or mom's screaming when the books showed up).

Last night Shaunna and I went to a piano bar and had so much fun. I guess you could say I drank a bit too much - oops! I was messing with the parking lot attendant when we were getting ready to leave. We ended up saving 5-bucks because I asked him if there was a 'Saturday night special', guess it pays to be a girl.

Today I didn't get up until 1 in the afternoon - holy cow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I never had teachers are cool as you?

Mrstx said...

Hi!

So...this week I am going to be in Scottsdale/N. Phoenix but I am coming to the east valley starting Sunday through Friday (not sure the dates???) I will call you soon to set a time (or a few times) to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Saturday night was so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. While the, "Saturday Night Discount" was the highlight, I think you talking to my friend on the way home was equally amusing. Boys are dumb but you were priceless!!! :)