Classique

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where is August going?

Today my friend Shaunna told me she is rounding up a group for the ½ Marathon this January for the P.F. Changs Marathon and ½ Marathon (walk/run) this January. Apparently if you have a big enough team you get ten bucks off the admission. Do I have the guts to sign up? Last month at the gym I did 5 miles on the tread climber and it took me a little over an hour. It was really pretty easy (minus the 10-20 incline intervals). I have been gaining weight so it could serve as motivation. Guess I have a month to think about it.

Earlier this week I got to hang out with my friend that I’ve known the longest, Stella. We went swimming and then to In and Out Burger with my sister and parents. It was so great to see her and her kids. They are adorable, funny, and entertaining. Stella you make me want to hurry up and have my own kids. Oh wait, one problem…no man. :-(

Today I learned that PMS and student teaching are not a good mix. At least the day goes by so fast.

2 comments:

chlorinemonster said...

I think you should do it! You wouldn't be by yourself and it'll be something you can say you did.

Anonymous said...

Yep! I'm in total agreement with Heather. We can do it!!! Plus it would be a pretty significant accomplishment. Something major to commemorate our 30th year. :)