Classique

Monday, August 25, 2008

Whose going to protect us?

Saturday my sister and I (along with the two dogs) went camping. It was fun to go up north in the cooler weather. Dad got some nice camping stuff a few months back and let us take it. Now my whole life I never remember Dad going camping. So it's kind of weird that he had to spend money to buy things like a huge tent, three cots (we are a family of 5 - why 3?) and then some cool sleeping bags with memory foam. It sure made camping a lot easier. It was a nice drive since he let us take moms car. He was actually really cool about everything. At 11 o'clock or so a car drove by and Deuce started barking thirty seconds after it past by. I started getting a little paranoid and was thinking to myself what the hell are two girls doing in the woods. It didn't feel very safe. It's never a good feeling to go to sleep and wonder if you will see the morning without anything happening. Maybe these feelings are why I do not like scary movies....?

No comments: