Classique

Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm in High School

One more thing. On Friday I went with some friends to see House Bunny. That movie is so awesome and very funny! Although I was sitting in the theater with all of those teenagers it really felt like I was back in high school in the auditorium.

Speaking of High School....

Last week I was being funny with the kids when I was taking them to P.E. I told them something about how tall I was that day (I'm almost 5'2 with no shoes on - and these shoes made me about 5'5 - 5'6). One girl told me that it was okay, I'm still growing.
After telling her several times that I'm done growing she still didn't believe me.
Another one told me I was in High School... If your ever feeling old just come visit my class - they will set you straight. ;-)

2 comments:

Mrstx said...

Aww! I love the stories about your kids at school. I wonder what they would say about how tall I am! LOL!

I love all the blog links you sent me. It is very weird to read them! I'm hooked, ha ha!

Do you still need a toy for a 2 year old? Sorry but my battery was dead when you texted me the other night and I didn't get it until the morning. I lost my cell charged in AZ and I have to plug it in my truck every night. Hmmm...what is your budget?

There is The Rose Petal Cottage for eighty dollars at Target or Walmart. Or if you want to buy clothes, Janie and Jack is gorgeous and fancy and they have a great clearance selection right now. You could buy some cute shoes at www.seekairun.com. About thirty dollars for friggin adorable shoes that no parent would pay for, but would love to receive as gifts. If it is a girl, they sell dress up shoe kits with like four pairs of plastic dress up shoes in a box in the dress up aisle at Target and you could add a dress up dress or a boa for fun. If it is a boy then anything Thomas the Train or Bob the Builder is a big hit. Oh, and every two year old loves Elmo stuff.

Hope that helps!

Angela said...

You are so helpful. Totally found something at Target – THANKS! Got a little purse kit with a cell phone, lip stick, keys, etc. she’ll love it.