Classique

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Mr. Right

I want someone that... (in no paticular order)
truly understands me.
makes me laughs
knows that my friends, family, and dog are all important to me
likes what they do professionally
keeps swear words to a minimum
likes to travel
motivates me to workout
sees the good in everyone
allows me to grow
appreciates my differences
loves me unconditionally
successful
happy
not too many bags
prefer if they never have lived with a girl
prefer no kids
never married
prefer not to have been previously engaged
doesn’t smoke
isn’t vengeful
someone with a backbone (I do not want to be the dominating one)
thinks I’m as amazing
that I just adore and have to be with
wants kids or to adopt
encourages me to work on my flaws while believing that I’m amazing
someone who loves nature
someone who likes movies
someone who loves animals
a guy who gets me to try new things and breaks me out of my shell
doesn’t take it personally when I just want to be left alone
likes to learn and better themselves
a good hearted person
needs to be more outgoing than me
likes to plan things (bbq’s, trips, etc.)
nice eyes or smile
good teeth are very important

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool list. I like some of the traits you put. They are important but not something you always think about like, "Keeps swear words to a minimum." You've inspired me to work on my own list. I think the more you concentrate and focus your energy on what you want...the more you are able to draw it to you. Law of Attraction and all that good stuff. :)