Classique

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bangs

My youngest sister and I are a lot alike. Sometimes that's a great thing when it comes to hair, makeup, clothes, and shoes. She got bangs last month and I love it! A few years ago I took a picture of Reece Witherspoon to my last hair lady and showed her the picture. I got blunt bangs and looked like such a dork for 9 months. I was a little apprehensive but since Kim and I are back to going to the same hair lady and I like Kims bangs I knew they'd be cute.


Here is one of the last pictures I took pre-bangs (i guess you can't really tell since i pulled my hair back).















I took some pictures today to show off my new bangs. And it's your lucky day (or not) I don't have any makeup on (YIKES!). Oh and the new shirts I bought yesterday. Jcrew and Banana Republic are having some GREAT sales!















Deuce is stealing my spot light.
















On the bright side of things - at least I have a smaller nose.















3 comments:

Jadeny said...

Hey!! Thanks for reading. I'm always excited to read new blogs. Tomorrow while I'm pretending to work I'll be catching up on yours too. lol.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the new hair! It suits you. It's very stylish and fresh. I can't wait to see it in person.

P.S. I vividly remember the time you got your bangs cut so many years ago (since I was witness to the massacre). You hated them so much so which is why I was suprised you took the plunge. I'm quite pleased though!! :)

Stella said...

I love them! I want some!