Classique

Friday, July 4, 2008

BOOOO

First let me start of by saying I LOVE the 4th of July!

Fireworks, BBQ, and swimming what more could a girl ask for?

This year was very disappointing. Every year fireworks go off across the street from my parents house. You can sit in the yard and they are right there. Totally fun and AMAZING!!! And you don't have to deal with all the traffic. I guess it was decided that there would not be a fireworks show this year seeing as there is another one that is a mile away. I figured well it won't be as wonderful but still will be pretty cool. That was until I found out that show was cancelled too. :-(

No fireworks for me!

I miss the 'OHHH'ing and 'Awww'ing at all the pretty lights and colors. :-(
Fireworks brings out the inner child in me. I could watch it on TV but that is totally not the same. Next year I will def. not be sitting at home watching a movie

::keeping fingers crossed::

3 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

I know! We usually watch that show too, but I did see that CCC is doing a fireworks show Aug. 30th instead, I guess for Memorial Day.

Anonymous said...

How do you cancel 4th of July???

That's a sacriledge.

Angela said...

I'll take fireworks on 8/30 - thanks for telling me about that Christy.

Liam, I know I was all excited about the 4th and it was disappointing. You should blog about what you did. ;-)