Classique

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Go Me!

I got an A in my 1st summer class. Which is good because I am trying to raise my GPA and another B will bring it down. No more B's until after I graduate.

My 2nd summer class just started this week. This teacher wants us to write one paper every day. That sounds like fun...I've been dying to write 25 papers over the next 5-weeks.


I'm really excited, I found out today that when we go up north this weekend the day-time high is going to be in the 60's-70's. WOOHOOO! I cannot wait. It's 9:30 pm the sun has been down for over an hour and half and it's still 100+ degrees outside. Do you like being cold or hot better? I will always say cold because like I was telling John earlier this week there is only so much I can take off when I'm hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we're talking extremes... I'd rather be hot.

If we're just talking regular hot vs cold (ie 80 vs 20) then I'd rather be hot then too...

I guess I'd rather be hot.

Anonymous said...

btw...

WOO HOO... You rock baby! Like a rockstar!

Angela said...

LOL...I would take 80 over 20 anyday too. I live in Arizona, so my hot weather is like 105-118. 80 would be amazing, right now!