Classique

Monday, July 14, 2008

Clean

Mama said alligators are ornery cause they got all those teeth and no toothbrush! ALL of my teeth feel amazing. Last Thurday I went in for a cleaning. I ended up getting one of these gadgets. I charged it over the weekend while I was gone and since I've been back - oh, 5 hours ago. I've brushed my teeth 3 times. Hmmm. I don't know why I didn't get one of these sooner (BTW it is very expensive at Target. I got the family pack at my dentist office for less than what Target wants for a single one). Oh, and the best part is that i used my flexible spending account. I hope they don't want to audit the receipt OR it's an approved item.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it one of the water pic's or is it the vibrating spin brush things??? Must know!!!

Angela said...

Well there are different attachments. The ones I've been using are the spinning ones (I haven’t played with all of them yet). They are amazing - and i really like the timer that pulsates. It's really something I need and helps me make sure i'm doing the amount of time the dentist recommends.