Classique

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleepy-girl

I got back from Texas yesterday (I'll blog about Austin, soon).

I made it through my first day of student teaching today! I really like my host teacher she is so nice. I am going to have my hands full and will be learning more than I thought I would. We meet the students on Thursday for ‘meet the teacher’ and Monday is the students first day of school. I am very tired today.

I don't know why I thought it would be easy to work 4 hours in the evening. I went to my job after student teaching. I left at 7:20 and got home about 8:30. It sure did make for a long day but it actually only felt like I worked 2-3 hours at each.

P.S. I went to my first nude beach when I was in TX.

4 comments:

Mrstx said...

They have nude beaches in Texas? Did you sunbathe naked?

I can't believe I didn't pay attention to the dates! You were so close...yet so far away! Did you like your friend? Are you moving to Austin soon hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Where is there a beach in Austin?

we almost went to a nude beach in Toronto... although it'd probably be so that the kids could run nekkid rather than my wife...

Angela said...

Hippy Hollow. The word "beach" was used very losely. It's actually part of a lake. Interesting place.

Angela said...

Stella - I know!!!! i was like 2-hours away. He told me I should call you and have you come up. I figured last minute with two kids was probably not very easy.