Classique

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FUN!

Student teaching starts on Tuesday. I have one week to prepare and I'll be in Austin for 5 days, so that really only gives me about 2 days to get ready. Tomorrow is my hair appointment. I cannot decide if i want to go back to a lighter blonde or stay with this darker blonde color. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.
Today I went and got a pedi-cure. A must have since i'll be wear open toe shoes once I start student teaching. Guess I was in a crazy mode because i was planning on just an elegent look. Maybe next time. Oh a happy note I found one pair of my havaianas in my dirty room. Aren't they cute?



Here is a close up. Not a great picture since i used my cell but you get the idea.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! I LOVE your toenails!!! How in the world did they do that?????? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

I've seen it done before (well different colors) and i'm such a PINK girl I had to go with PINK. It took forever but i'm so happy I decided to do it. Very fun for the summer time. And I'm loving all the extra attention. ;-)

AZ Larsens said...

So cute! I've always wanted a pedicure!

I haven't talked to Meagan in awhile actually, I've messaged her a couple times on myspace but no reply. I just assume she's busy with life. Aren't we all!? I miss her though! Tell her I say, "MEAGAN!" (That's my special way of saying hi...lol)

Anonymous said...

For the record... I prefer darker hair... and there's something about paiting your, and by your I don't necessarily mean YOUR but women in general, toenails that is sexy... it's the "I'm putting extra effort in to make myself look good" that's sexy.

Mrstx said...

I lurve your toenails! I might have to print out the pic and take it to my local Chinese nail lady.

So...are you flying into Austin? Will you have a day to visit me? I could drive up and steal you away from your new friend. :D

Or you can come here. I have a guest room! The kids will wake you up in the morning. It will be fun. :D

Angela said...

Christy: The next time i see her i'm totally goign to do that, i can hardly wait. Although it might be a few months. Unless we meet up at the GYM. I could yell it across the GYM.

Liam: it's important to make the extra effort.

Stella: Awww - i just got back from Austin. You should totally get it done. It's very fun and lots of compliments.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your toes. I wasn't sure exactly what you meant when you first described them. My initial reaction was, "Plaid? Seriously?" but I absolutely love them. Soooooooooooo cute!