Classique

Monday, July 7, 2008

No more Monday blues

I've been waiting months maybe even years for this week. Now that it's hear it's a very strange feeling. I have been at the same job for over 9 years. Right now I work 30 hours a week. Which is very sweet when school is not in session. Here is something very cool. I make more in my 30 hour week than people on my team that work 40 hours. Which is something we probably want to keep to ourselves. But, that's not the case anymore. After Friday I am going to work 12 hours a week. Student teaching starts in 2 weeks and 1 day. I'm totally excited. I need to e-mail a few girls from my cohort and find out what they are wearing the first week (the kids won't be there yet). I don't want to be over dressed but i don't want to be under dressed either. First impressions are important.

On Friday, i'm going up with the family and staying up north to the pines for the weekend. I was looking forward to it until my sister told me my future brother-in-law is bringing his trumpet with him and going to practice for the Olympic games every day. Are you kidding me?

Anyways, Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are Monday's really happy? Are you kidding me???

You're nuts.

But then again that's not necessarily a deal breaker. =)

Angela said...

Whew I am glad it's not a deal breakers.
I'll agree I am a little nuts but in a fun/silly way not a physco kind of way (at least i hope). LOL

Anonymous said...

The line between silly nuts and psycho nuts is quite grey...

But then again the psycho ones are the ones that leave you with the best stories.