Classique

Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!!!

WooHoo!!!! I am relieved. I just made the final CareCredit payment for more than two grand, a few seconds ago, from D's last surgery to pay off the balance. Now that the that the 12-month interest free promo ends in a few weeks (which would have added another $700 bucks had it not been paid off, um no thanks). I am SO happy to not be receiving any more statements. I could have bought a brand new car instead I got to fix something I already had, my beloved Deuce. He is worth it but two years of this has been crazy and very financially draining.

I'm headed up north with the family. Our cabin isn't built yet. Friends of my parents have a cabin in the same community so we are going to stay at theirs this weekend.

I'll be back Monday evening. I am excited the day time high is in the 60's-70's and RAIN. When you grow up in Arizona, or maybe i speak for just myself, you love rain. Although are rain stinks (a rusty mineral type smell when the rain first starts). Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mrstx said...

Is it up around where Tanya's parents cabin is? My Mom has a cabin up there too now and she and Dave go up every weekend. To get to Tanya's lot, you turn left off the highway but to get to my Moms, you turn right. Close to where the fire station is I think. From there I dont remember how to get there but she is in that neighborhood.

Hello neighbor!

Angela said...

My families is in Starlight Pines Ranchettes which is about a mile before Tanyas. Her families is in Starlight Pines. Is your mom's in the one thats dirrectly across from Taynas -startlight pines (there are about 15 cabins in there) -or- right in-between Starlight Pines Ranchettes and Startlight Pines? There is one that is on the road of the firestation and that community has "crazy mailboxes" right when you go in.
That's so cool that we all grew up within a mile of each other AND now our families vacation homes will be within a mile. You'll have to let me know when you go up there with the family. I love going up north and we can play with toys together. That would be fun.